BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New beginnings and a summer of fun!

Today, plenty of things happened. After three years at Best Buy, I have put in my two weeks. It's scary, but it's also a huge relief. David got a promotion to Program Direct of Adult Services, so I'm going to focus on getting through school and finding a job in my career field. It's scary to be unemployed, but I'm convinced it will be for the best.


Right now I am in a three week class, along with an eight week class, and it's driving me nuts. I am ready to be done. The class ends June 5th, then June 12th-June 21st we will be in California enjoying the sunshine. When we get back, I am going back to Delaware from the 23rd to the 29th. Then July starts. July 2nd Connor and Erin fly in until July 23rd-ish, Then our second anniversary. And my last summer class starts somewhere in that jumble.

And right after that, Fall comes, and school starts again.

It's gunna be fun, but absolutely insane.

1 comments:

Frans and Heather said...

How exciting! It sounds like everything is going great for you!