BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

No...we will be out of town this weekend...

So this previous weekend was supposed to be a Grace family camping trip. This is where Dave's family, who only lives as far as 10 miles from each other if you don't count Mike and Mel in Utah, pack up everything, and drive two hours to McCall and spend some quality time.


So Thursday I spent most of my day packing others up and seeing them off. David and I were heading out Friday, we both had work in the morning. Everyone but David, myself and his oldest brother Paul were up in McCall. Then the rain came. It poured from Thursday night up there until Friday afternoon when the other decided to call it quits. Just as I was placing the last thing, my cooler into the car to leave, I get a phone call to unpack and wait, cause they are coming home.

So this weekend, David and I took a nap before heading to Paul and Jenn's for pizza and s'mores, cause it was time to pretend camp. We spent Saturday at the beach by Lucky Peak, taking turns freezing in the water while tubing. Coldest day in weeks, but that's never stopped us before. We had a big family dinner after, before going home to our own beds, and since everyone had planned on being out of town, we played hooky from church and went to the movies. We are sinners, I know.

We essentially ate like we were camping too, so it is time to hit the gym. Pretend camping rocks.

0 comments: